RentGuardian Property Let Legal Protection
Whether you’re a landlord with a single property or a
large portfolio, if the worst happens and you have a legal dispute, RentGuardian gives you peace of mind.
- Property damage
- Eviction of squatters
- Rent recovery
- Rent arrears
- Legal defence
- Hotel expenses
- Storage costs
Tenants Contents Insurance.
It is advisable for a tenant to have their own private contents insurance. It would also be prudent to ensure that your policy covers you for accidental damage to any contents that are owned by your Landlord.
- Sum Insured £ 5,000 - £30,000
- Single Article Limit £ 1,000*
- Contents within outbuildings
- Accidental Damage to Landlord’s Contents
- Possessions away from the home
- Replacement Locks
- Accidental damage to electrical goods
Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance
When you are renting out your property you need to be sure that your property is properly insured . RentGuardian’s specialist scheme “Lets Insure” will give you peace of mind.
- Accidental damage as standard.
- Up to 45 consecutive days unoccupancy.
- Loss of income cover.
- Low standard excess of £100.
- Subsidence cover.
- Employers Liability cover up to £10 million.
- Public Liability cover up to £5 million.